Thursday, December 1, 2011

Knot Tying

You know how when it rains, it pours? I’ve got all sorts of that going on with some of my favorite people . . . and I’m talking IT’S-POURING-LIKE-A-CRAZY-HURRICANE-STORM-BEST-BOARD-UP-THE-WINDOWS-LEST-THE-LOVE-SEEP-IN-AND-FLOOD-YOUR-HOUSE! Wait. What? Um yeah, it’s that serious.

What I’m trying to say is, it’s wedding fever and everyone is infected! I have the pleasure and honor of being part of or involved with four amazing upcoming weddings:

1: March 2012: Erin ♥ Matt
2: May 2012: Amanda ♥ Alex
3: September 2012: Nikki ♥ Nathan {that’s my little sister, like whoa.}
4: April 2013: Lisa ♥ Mike

Overwhelmed? Me neither.

I can’t even begin to tell you how important these people are in my life. I’m so lucky to know each of them let alone join in celebrating their special days. . . oh the planning! lists! flowers! tulle! pins! sparkles!

It’s a good thing I know how to rock a clip board and headset.  Bring on the love . . . THAT is what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment