1. I’ve purchased 8 pairs of boots since living in London.
2. I don’t have room for all these new boots in my luggage.
3. I’d only casually mentioned 3 of these pairs to the BF.
4. I then told the BF about 4 subsequent pairs in an alternate conversation.
5. I think it’s romantic to discuss footwear it seems.
6. I quizzed the BF on how many pairs of boots I’d purchased recently.
7. He should have said 7 as it is indeed the sum of 3 + 4.
8. He answered 8.
9. He said he knew that I’d have a secret pair of boots I wasn’t telling him about.
10. Damn, busted.
11. It is hot in Arizona
12. I wouldn’t call it a boot wearing state.
13. That is unless you’re talking about cowboy boots.
14. You know, because it’s all cactus and tumble weeds around them there parts.
15. A friend of a friend suggested I just create more boot related events upon home.
16. Guess what? I’m going to have a boot party and YOU ARE INVITED!