Monday, January 24, 2011

je t'aime

121
Dear Paris,

When I Google “Paris the city of . . .” the internet describes you as lights, love, romance, and fashion. Hot damn, the internet is smart!

It was tough to look around without seeing people coupled up all over the city. Not necessarily romantic couples, but everyone still seemed to be in sets. Whether it was friends, family members, lovers, co-workers, who knows really . . . but it was rare that we spied anyone walking around by themselves.

I’ve struggled to find the words to properly describe visiting you without everything coming out as a cliché. Picturesque is the best word I can muster, but magical is a close second. Let’s let the pictures speak for themselves:

 052  047  129  154  164  159  173  175  180  182      172  213

I hope I'll be lucky enough to find myself visiting you again someday.

Love,
VoyageurAnie

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I am so jeal. I have been wanting to go for SO long.

    ReplyDelete