Monday, January 17, 2011

cityLove: New News!

Dear BlogReaders,
There are some exciting happs around these here parts! Huh? What?! Who says that? Oh right, me . . . Anywhoosie, I have a fun new feature I’d like to introduce called cityLOVE:


I know, your mind is already blown, but let me get to the details! I have had the distinct pleasure of exploring and a new city and calling it home for the past 6 months (read: OH. EMM. GEE). Since it’s been such an adventure for me I thought it would be great to find out what people think of their own cities. It’s about sharing what makes you love (and not so much love) wherever you’re living, or even used to live if that better suits. To simplify it however, we’re just calling it cityLOVE because cityLOVEANDNOTSOMUCHLOVE is slightly less catchy.

So here’s how it works: If you’d like to participate drop me a comment, email, tweet, FB note, or whatever other form of 2011 communication tickles your fancy, and I’ll gladly respond with some fun questions for you to answer all about the city you love. I already have a few willing participants, and can’t wait to post the first entry later this week!

Love,
GirlFromArizona

2 comments:

  1. yay! can't wait for this series!

    also, I might have a new city that I'll be living in, exploring and loving. :) Should know in the next couple days!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Phoenix because we have good bean dip.

    There, series officially kicked off!!

    ReplyDelete