Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beliefs, I have them

Image Credit
Hellooo BlogReaders,
Welcome to 2011! We here at Letters & Lists hope you had a super holiday season, and are stoked that a new year has begun. I feel like I’m a tad behind on all the fun things I’d like to share with you, but I’m not quite done with vacation-mode. The sister arrives tomorrow morning and I’m still off of work until the middle of next week. High-five for extended holidays!

In the meantime . . . I have the pleasure of being featured on Taylor’s Blog today. She has a lovely series called I Believe and I was excited to be a part of it this year. What are you waiting for?! Hop on over and check it out!

Love,
GuestBloggerExtraordinaire

PS – On a cereal tip, if you’re in the market for a guest blogger I’d love to help ya out! Guest Post opportunities at Letters & Lists also available.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to request a guest blog post by you after your trip back in Febuary :-) You will have officially met miss Em and she would love to have you post on the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing! Your list is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your believe list made me laugh out loud! I miss you, my friend and cannot wait until we can laugh over a beverage (hopefully somewhere in london town!).

    ReplyDelete