Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Dear HillaryWithTwoL's,
I've been a fan of your blog for almost two year now, but today my web-friend you've written something so perfect that I can't help but re-print it here because it is EXACTLY what I've been feeling for the last 4 months and 15 days since leaving home:

"A little distance doesn't change our history. They're my people. They know my secrets and my crazy and love me anyway. They're always in my heart. I just wish they were in my kitchen, drinking wine and eating cheese, whenever I wanted." 

I absolutely love, love, love, LOVE those words.  You're BRILLIANT. . . and I'm not just saying that because I've picked up the London lingo.

Love,
MissingMyFriends

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel. :) Hope you are having more good days than bad and more laughs than cries. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is SO perfectly worded! I may steal that myself some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Hillary! We miss you like crazy! I'm still not used to being so far away. You should be drinking wine & eating cheese in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Definitely more good than bad :)

    2. Make sure to give credit to Hillary!

    3. Ditto!

    4. That is all.

    ReplyDelete