Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Train of Thought {Literally}

This is what was going on in my head during the tube ride this morning:

1. Do the people I see sleeping ever snooze through their stops?
2. I should have gone to bed earlier last night.
3. I wish I was snoozing right now.
4. I don’t think I could fall asleep on the tube.
5. Is it sad that I want to be in bed by 9pm during the week?
6. Does every girl in London besides me have a Longchamp Le Pliage bag?
7. Should I buy a Longchamp Le Pliage bag?!
8. I should make a list of things I want to buy.
9. No, that seems dangerous.
10. Eh, I’ll do it anyways . . .
11. Mulberry bag makes the list too!
12. Seems appropriate for London.
13. You know what else is appropriate?
14. Scarves!
15. I should really wear my scarves more.
16. That guy has a cool scarf on.
17. Hmm, that guy also has shaving cream on the back of his ear.
18. I wonder if anyone is going to tell him.
19. Maybe if he looks in this direction I’ll touch my ear as a clue.
20. Oh he’s looking!
21. Oooohhh. MAN.
22. That guy also has shaving cream on the side of his nose.
23. Ah crap, I didn’t touch my ear.
24. Ah crap, I instead made a not-so-nice facial expression.
25. He’s probable wondering why I just looked at him in such a rude manner.
26. Eh, I imagine when he sees himself in the mirror at some point today he’ll figure it out.

Anie: Helping my fellow commuter one thought at a time.

2 comments: