Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He Said, She Said

 . . . I know there were more converstational gems, I really need to start writing stuff down!

1)
Her: What do you think about these shoes with my ensemble?
Him: Uh, they’re mismatched.
Her: Thank you Captain State the Obvious, I was asking you to pick one of the two, not suggesting I wear them together.
Him: Pick whichever ones aren’t going to make you want to come back to the hotel room, complaining that your feet hurt.
Her: Touché.

2)
Her: OH, get a picture with me and the Eiffel Tower!
Him: Ok.
Her: But how are my bangs?
Him: Good.
Her: Do they look okay?
Him: Yup.
RESULT:

Her: WTF?!
Him:  What?  It's you and the Eiffle Tower, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Ryan. Those are not Eiffel Tower worthy bangs!!! Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please also note that I did not crop this picture, this is exactly what he captured. Half my face and crap bangs!

    ReplyDelete