Let’s make some assumptions, shall we?
- I read blogs a lot
- I read a lot of blogs
- Sometimes within reading 1-2 posts of a new blog I automatically add it to my reader knowing that I want it to be part of my day-to-day internet life
- There are definitely some blogs that I love so much, that I have delusions that I’m actually friends with the blog-owners
- I can get so enamored with the blogs I love that even Ryan knows which is which because I talk about them so much. Yes, from over 5,000 miles away. . .
- That’s right I’ve used our Skype time to talk about my faux-friends whose blogs I read. Obvs, I’m a pretty romantic girlfriend.
- On more than one occasion, I’ve decided that I liked a blog so much that I’ve read through all the archives so I felt like there was nothing I was missing out on.
- I swear I’m not a creepy stalker and I do actually spend time away from my computer interacting with real life people. Really I do!
Don’t worry I’ve actually met Taylor in real life, and even asked her permission to blog about her blog and favorite blogs so that I wasn’t totally creepy / Scary Spice:*
In no particular order, these are stamped with the definitely-check-them-out seal of approval!
1: Team Boo
Click away and enjoy!
*That’s right, now it’s 3 down and only 2 more to go!