Sunday, September 27, 2009

Something I'd never thought I'd be writing a letter to

DearMooStaushOnAStick,
I’m in love with you. I need you to be a part of my life! I don’t have words to express how much I want and NEED you! Let’s just look at all the ways you ROCK!

Okay, yes many of these images are from weddings. Don’t get nervous MooStaush, I’m not trying to drop a hint to anyone, I just happen to love parties, weddings, and all fun events by evidence of my blog roll. And you know what would make any event or day more fun?! YOU!

I would like to take this opportunity to issue a fair warning to my future groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mom, dad, dog, neighbor, roommate, friends, cousins, babies, and basically anyone I get in contact with: I will make you take a picture with a MooStaush On-A-Stick at some point and it will kick ass! Now if only I was related to a photographer . . .

Love,
IHaveAnUnhealthyObsessionWithSayingMooStaush

No comments:

Post a Comment