Saturday, September 5, 2009

I. AM. THE. CURE.

DearCaptiveBlogReaders,
It’s almost that time of year. . . October is around the corner, and with it comes the 17th Annual Susan G. Komen Phoenix Race for the Cure! This year’s Race takes place on Sunday, October 11th and will once again be held at the State Capitol District in downtown Phoenix.

I am reaching out to you on behalf of the I AM THE CURE sub-committee and we once again need your help on Race day! If you’re interested in being a volunteer (individuals or groups) please leave me a comment with some way to get a hold of you (email is best) and I’d be happy to send you more details! You can also help by forwarding this info on to anyone you may know who’d like to get involved. . . friends, family, co-workers, etc. Better yet, re-post the details (or I AM THE CURE the button to your right) on your blog too!

I look forward to seeing you on Race Day!

Love,
DoingMyPartToBeTheCure

PS - I AM THE CURE is a breast health program from the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure that teaches people simple steps they need to know to take charge of their breast health. It speaks to the importance of early detection and provides simple, action-oriented chants that Race participants can take home and put into action. These chants, and the simple steps that lead to early detection, will come to life as more than a million Komen Race for the Cure participants make I AM THE CURE.® their rallying cry on Race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment