Monday, June 22, 2009

If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.

Luckily, the recent absence of my blogs has not been paired with an absence in TweetADoodles. Sooo. . . let’s take a look at what I’ve dubbed as my top tweets to date:

1. Is it weird that I got super excited when Ja Rule and JLo came on the radio? 5:44 PM Apr 16th

2. Am I too old to wake up with the ink from a bar's stamp on my face from sleeping on my hand? 11:00 AM May 3rd

3. At JFK, I might pee from excitement. Or it's possible it was the sprite. 4:58 PM May 12th

4. Is it weird that when I see a real Monet painting that the first thing that pops in my head is a clueless quote? 11:11 AM May 14th

5. Bottom of the 9th, bases loaded, 2 outs, and I put my rally cap on, Yankees Won! Best game ever! 8:34 AM May 16th

6. People that say "doodle" are fun, creative, and witty. 5:57 PM May 27th

7. My mother called to tell me she found "the babysitters club" board game in a thrift store. Jealous? 8:22 PM May 27th

8. You know it's going to be a good day when you find a surprise watermelon in your car. 9:51 AM May 29th

9. Still at work. Argh. (don't be confused my job is not that of a pirate) 7:42 PM Jun 2nd

10. Public apology: @alittleLL I'm sorry for "busting your nose and giving you 2 black eyes" I will not throw things at you anymore. 7:36 PM Jun 8th

11. The Pei Wei guy just gave me free potstickers, it's nice to have boobs! 6:01 PM Jun 16th

12. Remember that time I realized how cool it is to pronounce "mustache" as "moo-staush"... Get on board folks, all the cool kids are doing it! 9:03 AM Jun 19th

Now wasn’t that fun?! Don’t worry I’m not delusional enough to think anyone is interested in this list more than I am, and I’m okay with that.*

*That’s probably a fib.

1 comment:

  1. i like the tweet about me.
    because im vein.
    that is all.

    (i also like the notebook reference)

    ReplyDelete