Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Dozen Questions

I’ve been thinking lately. Not just regular thinking, some deep-philosopher-type-thinking. As a result, I have some important questions for which I do not have answers:

1. What is the Rock cooking?
2. Why do I always correlate Lara Linney and Holly Hunter together in my mind?
3. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
4. Is it time to go home yet?
5. Why don’t more people pronounce Mustache as “Moo-Staush”?
6. Am I going to have as much gray hair as my mom?
7. Whatever happened to this Stud Muffin?
8. What kind of rascal says Stud Muffin?!
9. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
10. Why did I think brown lip liner and chap stick was once a good look?*
11. Did you know HH’s uncle played the dad on Alex Mack!?
12. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

*before you thrown up in your mouth please realize this was circa 1994 and I wasn’t the only one.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't tell you...? Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez and I are currently married. We have two kids already, James "The Helicopter" Rodriguez and Alex "The Deluxe 747" Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) The Abs Diet Power 12
    2.) I don't know, but Lara Linney shows her boobs alot, so I don't ever have that problem
    3.) Kick her out
    4.) always
    5.) it's wierd
    6.) -
    7.) Smalls killed him
    8.) -
    9.) Ironically enough, in San Diego. Tricky!
    10.) Because your vision problems hadn't been diagnosed yet?
    11.) Yep, you told me this lots
    12.) 42


    There ya go, all of your questions answered. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete