Thursday, June 25, 2009

That wedding was over a year ago!?

Dear H&MThePeopleNotTheStore,
Happy One Year Wedding Anniversary!

Don’t be fooled, I am well aware that you did NOT in fact tie the knot on June 25th 2008, however as you’ll read here, on June 5th 2009 [the date of your actual anniversary] I was unable able to construct the letter I’m now writing. Plus being late is part of my charm.

M – I have to hand it to you, you’ve undoubtedly nabbed yourself a wife who fits into the family better than anyone else to date. . . including some people who are actually related.* That is a monumental accomplishment that I’m certain few others will ever be able to obtain. I’m stoked we’ve grown closer over the past couple years. I think you’re an amazing talent and from what I can tell, a pretty stellar hubby.

H – SERIOUSLY where do I begin!? You’re one of my favorites and it’s hard to remember the family before you were a part of it. You were a flawless bride and will be an amazing mom!

Congrats on making it through your first year and an even bigger congrats on getting knocked up . . . I can’t wait to meet the little guy!

Love,
TheOneYouGaveTheBigScissorsTo

*you know the few I’m talking about . . . NOT IT!

1 comment:

  1. NOT IT!! Ha ha, sucks for Nikki.

    Also, second on the congrats.

    ReplyDelete