Friday, May 8, 2009

NYC or Bust.

Dear NewYorkCity,
How stoked are you that I’m going to be there to visit you next week!? I know it’s going to be hard, but try to maintain composure without talking about my trip in every sentence you form to anyone with ears. I’m pretty sure they’ll find that obnoxious – just a hunch. Isn’t it hard to believe I’ve never come for a vacay before? I mean you come see me via movies and shows all the time. Finally, I’m finally returning the favor and you’re welcome.

You’ll be happy to hear that I’ve secured just about everything on my Pre-NYC wish list, so I come prepared. I’ll be picking up aviator sun glasses this weekend along with the added bonus of a Yankees baseball hat so I can be ready for the game on Friday. Other efforts to get ready for said game have included memorizing the Yankees’ starting lineup. Reciting this to your friends and family while showing off what you think is “pretty cool” is another example of things people find obnoxious – someone told me that, I don’t do it obvs.

If you’re so inclined, it would be AWESOME if you had some of your celebrity pals show up at places I’ll be. Just say the word, and I’ll send over my itinerary to make it easier for JT, Sara Jessica, or Bobby Flay to find me. Anything I can do to help! Although I’m armed with a VERY cute travel umbrella that will reside in my VERY cute satchel bag I’d like to ask you to wrap up your week of less than desirable weather in time for my arrival on Tuesday night. Similarly, I am wrapping up my less than desirable work load in order to visit. Again, you’re welcome.

I’m sure we’ll have plenty more to discuss once I’m there, can’t wait to see you!

Love,
BigAppleReady

2 comments:

  1. If you run into Bobby Flay can you have him pass on my regards to Sandra Lee (they're tight)? Also, see if you can arrange some sort of Pt.Aye/Pt. Bee "Throwdown"? The both of us together could totally take him. Also, if you run into JT please don't mention a certain vehicle that may or may not have been named for him. That would be aaaawwkwaaard. I hope you sang that last word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize you are a little sicksies, but an update re: how your NYC trip went is desperately needed!

    ReplyDelete