Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who needs morning radio?

As some of you may or may not know, I love to sing... and NO I am not good at it. I am LOUD however, so that pretty much makes up for any tones and such that are a bit off.

With the help of LL's musical styling, here is a list of songs we partook in all before 8am:

1. Chicken Noodle Soup by DJ Webstar – we may or may not have done a jig.
2. I Love Wrinkled Skirts by N.E.R.D (minus the “RD”) - okay fine I made it up, I hate to iron.
3. Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas – thanks to LL’s morning FaceBook check for this one.
4. My Bologna Has A First Name by Oscar Meyer – we continued with the food themed songs.
5. Mama Mia by Abba – I dare you to figure out the train of thought I was on this morning.
6. ?? by Jay-Z – I’m not posting the song name because I don’t use this jargon, but Jay-Z does.

No comments:

Post a Comment