Thursday, April 16, 2009

Howe sweet, indeed.

Dear Pt.Aye,
Holy shit, where does time go!? Wasn’t it just a month ago that JT was jam packed with roses, we were tangled in tulle, I was carrying around the MOH kit, and LL was laying the smack down on no-wine at tables?

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING A MRS. FOR YOUR FIRST WHOLE YEAR!

On that celebratory note, I’d also like to wish you a very happy mid-April Celebration! I’m thinking about baking you a biscuit . . . in fact, I’ll roll that bitch in cinnamon.

Love you bunches,
Pt.Bee



PS - sorry this letter is a few days late, but I didn't want to confuse anyone by being on time.

2 comments:

  1. id like to 2nd this motion!
    HAPPY ALL OF THE ABOVE HH. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you! Seriously had so much fun planning with you guys! Probably best time of my life! Thank you for making it so special :) I'm still getting compliments about the shower you threw & the bachelorette party was the B.E.S.T. Can we do it again? Haha j/k!

    ReplyDelete