Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 Years

Dear TheFirstOnesToReachFiveYears,

Since I didn’t get to officially give my toast I wanted to repost it for you in honor of your actual anniversary date:

It’s hard to believe it’s already been 5 years since N and A got married. Especially for those of us who have been there since the VERY beginning . . . and for that I’d like to say YOU ARE WELCOME!

I got drunk, I am loud, and I yelled at A “N likes you” and you know what? YOU ARE WELCOME – because let’s face it, the rest is pretty much history! . . . Ok fine, as much as I’d like to, I can’t take credit for the last 5 years.

N and A make such an amazing couple because they work hard at it each and every day. Because they got married when they were ready to and not because they felt they had to. Because they make each other laugh and smile and are best friends who make sure they still have fun together. Because they have such a strong sense of family thanks to their own families and those two GORGEOUS boys. Because A is one of the only people who is successful at putting N in her place and he’s never stopped being her “hunny”. Because they make sure to TALK to each other about anything and everything. Because N picks A up when he is down and he loves her for her booty and letting him hit it!

I’m certain there are many more “because” things I could list that none of us would hesitate to agree with. Including how lucky WE all are to have the two of you as such incredible friends in our lives.

When Mark Wahlberg decides to pull his head out of his ass and marry me instead of that model chick, I can only hope I’m as happy as you two! Lets raise our glasses to N and A’s first 5 years and all those still ahead. . . I love you both with all my heart!

Love,
YourBFFSinceThirdGrade

No comments:

Post a Comment