Monday, March 16, 2009

Cinematic Features

I’d like to partake in:

1. Happy Go Lucky [DVD currently in my possession]
2. Sunshine Cleaning [not yet released]
3. Doubt [All it’s cracked up to be?]
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic [my money is on “not as good as the book”]

Not my cup of tea:

1. Two Lovers [Jo-Quin’s current shenanigans are more entertaining than this movie]
2. Watchmen [too much blue wang, although as mentioned here, Patrick Wilson = eye candy]

Seal of approval:

1. He’s Just Not That Into You [enjoyable and Ginnifer Goodwin is adorable]
2. Vicki Christina Barcelona [how have you not seen this yet?! SO GOOD.]

That is all:

1. Thank you.
2. Comments welcomed.

4 comments:

  1. id pay full price for AND watch joaquin stand in silence for 120 minutes and still be ok with it. i thought we were friends. and now your back is turned against me? see if youre invited to another J.S. with LL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLD UP! There has been no back turning. . . you agreed that this movie wasn't his most entertaining endevor. I'd like future invites reinstated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Doubt over the weekend and here is my brief synopsis: Meryl Streep is awesome and I want to just make her a house made out of Oscars and rainbows. The acting is superb, everyone does a great job but there is a scene between Meryl and Uncle Philip Seymour Hoffman that makes the entire movie. It's worth seeing, but it leaves you with a "Huh, well what do I do with my life now?" sort of feeling afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. invite returned. i cant say no to you.

    ReplyDelete